AD provide Mobile Armed Protection Teams (MAPT’s) also referred to as “PSD ” are highly trained in the use of convoy security tactics, techniques, To transport the clients in our fleet of (B6 – armored and soft-skin vehicles) Depending on the client’s specific requirements ,
we deploy in number of different profiles as dictated by the threat and Typically include Mobile security services but not limited to details in below ..
Our Mobile security services include:
- AD will maintain close liaison with the SICURO Incident Management Team to ensure that analysis provisions integrated into the Journey Risk Management Program.
- Each vehicle fitted with GSM/Satellite-based IVMS solution to monitored in our Operation center OPCEN .
- Up-to-date Journey Risk Management (JRM) Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) .
- All Vehicles have equipped Communications HF, UHF radio, Thuraya /Iridium satellite phone and mobile telephone .
- Security and the Client staff deploys on-task with full Ballistic Protection Equipment (BPE), including vest, helmet available and, where appropriate, relevant Oilfield Personal Protection Equipment (OFPPE) .
- Entry Control Point (ECP) Guards
- Quick Reaction Force (QRF), re-deployable in times of an emergency or crisis, to compliment the immediate reactive capability, whilst the second CM, in times of an emergency or crisis, shall coordinate medical and logistical quick deployment requirements in support of the QRF.
- Technical Security Systems (CCTV, Land-based Radar, Intrusion Detection systems, etc.)
A Medical Trauma Bag (Mobile Trauma kit with the defibrillator for life-threatening cardiac dysrhythmias and ventricular fibrillation) and Stretcher for each team.